Learn More About Cross-Linking
Learn about one of the treatment options available to treat this rare disease.
Avedro's FDA Approved Cross-linking
Avedro’s cross-linking procedure is FDA-approved, clinically proven, safe and effective.
Ask Your Doctor If She/He Is Performing FDA Approved Cross-Linking
Photrexa Viscous (riboflavin 5′-phosphate in 20% dextran ophthalmic solution) & Photrexa (riboflavin 5′-phosphate ophthalmic solution) are:
- The only FDA-approved riboflavin ophthalmic solution drugs
- Supported with published, FDA reviewed, clinical data
- Manufactured in a world-class FDA registered facility
- Manufactured in compliance with FDA guidelines
- Highest quality, controlled manufacturing process
Don’t be afraid to ask your doctor what device he/she uses for cross-linking and whether or not the procedure is FDA-approved or investigational.
Learn more about this outpatient procedure
View our Living with Keratoconus Patient Brochure.
Discover answers to the most common questions surrounding cross-linking
Visit the Patient FAQ Section to learn more.
Keratoconus, when left untreated, can result in significant deterioration of vision, and may lead to multiple corneal transplants, with the potential to adversely affect patients’ quality of life."Rajesh Rajpal, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Avedro