3. Modification and Termination. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any part of the Avedro Content at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Avedro Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Avedro Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. Feedback. We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
5. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. You access these links at your own risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from these other sites. We provide these links only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
6. Interaction with other users. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available on the Site, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or available through the Site (including from any third-party physician listed on the Site), or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Site or through the Site (including any third-party physician listed on the Site). Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Site or transmitted to or by any user of the Site.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT. INFORMATION AT THE SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
8. Medical Disclaimer. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT ADVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT IS PROVIDED ON THE SITE MAY BE PROVIDED BY INDIVIDUALS IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION DOES NOT CREATE A PHYSICIAN (OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL) – PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OPINION, MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY PARTICULAR CONDITION. THE SERVICES PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL CONTENT AND INFORMATION AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO RENDER A MEDICAL OPINION AND/OR DIAGNOSIS.
13. Communications. The communications between you and us relating to the Site use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, whether via email or posting on the Site or other reasonable means; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.